Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yoga Challenge: 30 days/30 minutes

Yesterday was day one of my yoga challenge. As if it were New Year's Eve, I have challenged myself to practice yoga every day for the next thirty days for at least 30 minutes. Today, day two, I am on track. Both yesterday and today I used my Laughing Lotus audio class and it is working well for me. When I gain a little more confidence (confidence that I will continue, not confidence in my "yoga ability") I may start to play around with using a few of my massive DVD collection or even practicing on my own. I noticed that my arms and lower belly are sore this morning and I think that is a great sign that I actually accomplished something yesterday. I am hopeful that this will be the nudge I need to get back into a regular practice. Eventually I'd like to feel strong enough to go back to teaching...but one step at a time. First, I must finish my yoga challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment